Article acceptance process
Steps to submit and publish an article:
- Careful reading and consideration of the Instructions for Authors.
- Registration on the publication site (elt.tabrizu.ac.ir) and receiving a username and password.
- Uploading the article to the database with the requested format and uploading other files, including the figure(s), table(s), name(s), and profile(s) of the authors separately.
- Initial control of the article in the journal office to check formatting, citation, arrangement of references, quality of figures and tables, etc.
- General review of the article by the specialized secretary (in a month).
- Proposing the article in the editorial board meeting and deciding on assigning a reviewer (in case the conditions for review are met: the originality of the subject, having a scientific framework, achieving new results, etc.).
- Sending the article to the reviewer(s).
- Announcement of the result by the reviewer(s) to the office of the journal (in a month).
- Sending comments to the author for minor or major revision (in case corrections are requested by the reviewer(s)).
- Sending the article to the editor for literary editing in case of acceptance.
- Pagination of the article by the technical specialist.
- Scheduling the article for publication (in a few months after receiving the submission).
- Publishing the article.